cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on SAP Screen Personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Last week I delivered a KT about SAP Screen Personas on customer site. During the session we have encountered some problems.

Could you please help to answer these questions? The version they installed is Personas 3.0 SP2.

1. There's big display issue in SAP GUI for windows

2. One flavor can only be seen in one PC at the same time, even login with the same user ID on another PC

3. After inserting one HTML Viewer to the screen, it cannot be selected by object selector, and it is always on top blocked other controls and cannot be deleted

4. The object selector cannot select some controls but some can in the same screen

5. In /n/personas/admin, display one flavor to view details, but cannot preview that Flavor in the top left corner in display page

6. When assign a Theme to a role, why it is mandatory to fill in a Transaction?

7. If the original screen contains customer field, can we use personas to simply it?

8. If the original screen is a Z program, can we use personas to simly it?

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Flora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

1 - 4: My suspicion is that the installation wasn't done correctly or it is incomplete. Make sure everything according to the master note 2222773 is taken care of, all notes are implemented and the Health Check in the Personas Admin transaction doesn't have red lights. Also, what is the kernel patch level?

5. There is no automatic preview. If you want a thumbnail to show up there, you'll have to create the image and drag it there, then save the flavor.

6. You can use wildcards. Or even * for all transactions.

7. Personas doesn't care if the objects are SAP standard or customer-created. It will work.

8. See #7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tamas,

Thanks very much for your reply. It helps a lot.

Could you please also take a look at the following four questions? Deeply appreciated in advance.

1. How to auto execute a script when launching the screen without clicking the script button?

2. In Original Screen user can add favorite T-code in the menu tree, Can we show these favorites in the Personas Flavor?

3. Is it possible that I make a button to switch to the Original Screen instead of selecting Original Screen in Flavor Manager?

4. If the Text on the button is too long, can it be swapped to two lines?

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

1. Assign the script to the screen's OnLoad event

2. I guess you could read the table SMEN_BUFFC using an RFC and put the items on the screen via scripting. That's where those favories are stored. I don't know of a way to simply include that folder list in a flavor

3. A script button with session.utils.changeFlavor(""); will do the trick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much!