cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Access request app : Default date as 1/1/10000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am able to configure the Fiori app for "Access Request" on GRC 10.1 with SP 12 and able to submit the request.

However, the issue I am facing is that the default date for role is coming up as 1/1/10000 and cannot be change. Application does allow me to submit the request, but we try to approve the same it throws an error because role validity date is less than today's date.

Please assist in identifying teh way to change the default date for role submission or while selecting the reuqest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved with SAP note#2328560.

Thanks

Nitin Sandal

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Try debugging to see if the data is coming as 1/1/10000 from backend I guess it got increased by one day from 31/12/9999.

Please check whether the timezone is similar for user profile, frontend system and backend system.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarbjeet.

I did check and resynchronized the time zone for gateway, ECC and GRC system. However, issue still persists.

Also, user time zone have already been made in sync to those. No success.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet/Team,

Our investigation shows that there is hard coded time stamp in the code of class method : CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST ==> GET_ROLE_DETAIL. If we remove the time of 160000 hours to 000000. Its working.

Any idea you have about this?

thanks

Nitin Sandal

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

It is a known issue. As Sabjeet mentioned it is related to timezone issue only.

Try to raise OSS incident, sap will provide the fix with right note with respect to your fiori application.

I had the same issue for My benefits app.

Hope this helps,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joseph.

I have raised an incident to SAP for this and its been with their Development team. I did synchronized time zones of all the machines; however, no success. I assume that Its the hardcoded time stamp which is causing this issue.

So when you had the isue with 'My Benefits' app; was that resolved by correcting teh times only?

Thanks

Nitin

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Nitin,

Please check in the Odata service output. What is the value of validity end date coming.

You can do so by using developer tool in browser and check the response of odata call.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh