cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Management - Sagitta - Physical Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear members,

Since1 May 2015, NL Customs Authorities established a procedure for advising on shipments which have been chosen for physical control.

Could you please advise on the messages and process activities used in SAP GTS for this purpose?

Any SAP Notes you are aware of relating to this matter which may be needed to implement this requirement?

Thank you. Best regards, Tiago

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tiago,

Message Type I5570 will be received when physical control is required.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your reply.

Just to make sure we are on the same page I am talking about Customs Management Export.

I do not see message type I5570 defined in my SAP GTS. We are using message schema CUS_NL and not CUS_NL_2 (AGS) yet...

Regards, Tiago

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Sorry for my wrong assumption that you were referring to Imports.

Then I don't know the answer - perhaps another contributor can provide assistance here?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you  Dave.

Any information anyone can have on this issue will be highly appreciated.

Best regards. Tiago

jettenm
0 Kudos

Hello Tiago,

There have not been any updates to the Dutch Customs Sagitta messages since January 31st 2010 (MIG Sagitta 1.50). This physical control message is not part of Sagitta.

However, this message has been included into AGS. Please check note 2221295 about the timing of AGS support for Export (this note has recently been updated). AGS Import is already part of GTS (including the most recent mapping updates for Seeburger, originating from AGS release 3)

Kind regards,
Marcel Jetten