cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A way to mass change "sort item" field in Assignments table (classification view)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a few classes at material level, in classification view. For example: class "PLANT", class "PACK" and class "GENERAL".

In each material the sort of classes, in assignments table, can be different (in material A class "PLANT" can be first, but in material B class "Plant" can be second (after class "PACK" for example)).

I would like to change the location of classes, so class "PLANT" will be first in all materials, class "PACK" will be second in all materials and etc...

In order to organize the sort of classes in each material, I know that I need to change the nuumber in "sort item" field, in assignment table, in classification view.

But I have thousand of items and I would like to do it with mass change.

Do you have any idea how can I do it?

Thanks a lot,

Yael.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

benjamin_paul4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Yael,

If you do not have a lot of possible classes for each materials, I would do the following:

• extract the table KSSK.
  • Then divide into groups depending on current order of classes. (For e.g. all materials with the following order PLANT/PACK/GENERAL...)
  • Batch input on CL20n (like Winshuttle, or SAP batch input...) for each material put new sort numbers and save

So not a full automatic but half automatic :S

BG,

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to do batch input on CL20N (with recording in LSMW) in order to change the sort number of classes, but couldn't.

Do you have an idea how to handle it?

Thanks,

Yael.

Answers (0)