cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Old price get determined in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are following Make to stock process, We are in to FMCG product manufacturing and we have a requirement .Company is having the own Brand stores which will sells the accessories to the Customers From Manufacturing Plant to Brand stores they will do stock transfer.there will be price change of material in every two months.

for example: on 1st  Jan2016 brand store is having material A stock of 1 quantity and price (MRP Sticker)=100 for each Quantity suppose if i create order for 1 quantity  system picks the price as 100 rs.

on 10 th Jan brand store received stock from plant of material A of stock 1 quantity and price MRP Sticker=110 for each quantity.

lets us consider on 11th Jan 2016 , customers came  to buy material A of 2 quantity.When i create sales order as per the Configuring system will pick the price  for 2 quantity as  220 (but in that 1 quantity will have MRP sticker of 100) so how we configure our condition records so that based on stock system should pick fist the material with 100 Rs MRP and then go for 110?

please suggest any solution.

Thanks

Arul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do an analysis in your tab pricing for the item in the SO. You can see if there are formulas, requirements and so on working. You can also check what access is working in the condition determination.

Check also note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF for further details.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo