cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in qty in apo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

For my process order there is difference in qty in apo when compare to R/3 Actually in r3 when i check in cor3 it is showing 50000 kg But in APO it is 0

i have done CCR it is showing me transfer to r/3  & apo  as per system i am transferring to APO but qty is not updating . I have checked all my queues and I model .every thing is fine   .  What could be reason ?

Regards

Jaisree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree,

Do you compared the orders between ECC and APO?

Have sure the version, schedule time are the same.

You also could try to force a update at APO in SAP APO/RRP3, changing the PPM for production order. After completed back to right PPM.

I hope it would help you

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi carlos

To compare these order it is not there in APO . It is coming to /sapapo/cpp when I am pushing to order APO it is saying successfully transferred but it is not visible in APO . I have done CCR and LC Check also .No inbound and outbound queues stucked please help

Regards

Jaisree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree

If order is not at APO system, it seems was created at ECC System . Do you have to make sure, if materials of order and the type of order is able to update from ECC to APO at CFM5.

When you run CCR, the difference shows a error code?You could start investigate for it .

Carlos Rafael