SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between suppressed MRO and supressing MRO

ankit_munshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to identify the meter read order which suppressed another meter read order . For example : suppose there are 3 orders within 5 days interval , a move-out order , a periodic and a move-in order in same sequence. Now ideally in this case move-in order would be suppressed . I need to know which MRO suppressed move-in order so that the read for suppressing order (in all likelihood the move-out order) could be used to fulfil suppressed MRO i.e. move-in order as well.

I know there is a SPRO config which determines the priority of orders for suppression purpose but I need to know whether there is a direct link between a suppressed and a suppressing order.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

AM

2 REPLIES 2

monis_shakeel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Not sure if there is a standard way to find the order that suppresses another meter reading order.

However you can query table EABLG with your suppressed meter read order and find out all orders within the suppression interval. You can pick their read reasons and find out which one is higher up in the priority than the suppressed order.

Hope this helps in some way.

Regards,

Monis Shakeel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

There are two concepts that already exists in SAP for your process:

1) Meter Reading Order suppression - this is the case when a periodic or other reading that can be suppressed is not created in the system (it's suppressed) because a meter reading already exists within X days from the scheduled meter reading date - the time interval is configured in SPRO.

2) Meter Reading Order Interpolation - this is the case when a meter reading order can be automatically interpolated because it's date is within the entry interval that is set in the meter reading unit. The meter reading reason needs to be flagged with auto-interpolate flag in SPRO.

You cannot see meter reading orders that are suppressed because they are deleted from the system or not created (in standard). What you might do is to do some developments and basically do your own suppression logic where when you suppress a meter reading you actually mark it as inactive and it will still be in the system... You can use for example user exit EDMSUPBI to deactivate meter readings based on your own logic...

Hope this helps.

Daniel

http://sap-isu.net