cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash flow record is updated as follow-up after executing RERAPP

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Right now, i have a problem in the cash flow contract real estate, i not found note sap for solved the problem. The problem is that Cash flow record is updated as follow-up after executing RERAPP.

a contract is created, this contract the following records are displayed in the cash flow is created:

Z000 class movement from 01.01.2016 to 31.01.2016.

Z000 class movement from 01.02.2016 to 29.02.2016.

Z000 class movement from 01.03.2016 to 31.03.2016.

Now I go to RERAPP transaction and execute the accounting for recording the next financial flow:

Z000 class movement from 01.03.2016 to 31.03.2016.

Now I go and check on the cash flow of the contract, and verify unaccounted previous records:

Z000 class movement from 01.01.2016 to 31.01.2016.

Z000 class movement from 01.02.2016 to 29.02.2016.

these records I note that the original class movement has changed Z000 to D000 which is wrong, because the transaction RERAPP exchange classes earlier move if they have not yet been accounted ?, class Z000 movement is the original class of moviemiento the kind of movement is associated with increased condition values, here these records have not been accounted for and neither condition prices have been increased, because it could generate this inconsistency ?, there is any SAP note that can help ?, for us this is not correct, because not counted and previous records should be accounted for in the original class of movement and be treated as such documents bills.

my question to you is, it may owe to this problem ?, you know any SAP Note that you can solve this problem?

regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I had faced the similar issue . Follow posting document were getting generated despite the contract got fully posted. When i analyzed it carefully then i found that the follow up posting was result of rounding differences which system was trying to adjust. Can you please check the same.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Dear, Atif,

How could indicate that you check reviews?

regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Antonia,

1. Please check the change log of contract, it might be possible that the condition amount after posting has been changed by someone.

open the contract and select the change document for object

Or from menu -> Extra -> Change document or use hot keys Ctrl+Shift+F11

2. Please regenerate the cash flow of the contract from       Menu -> Edit-> Generate cash flow or by        T. code RECDCGOL - Cash Flow Update: Contracts

Regards

Sudhir

0 Kudos

Hi Mr. SUDHIR TOMAR

I made the evidence you 've shown me , and the cash flow continues with the same problem.

I applied the note 1902700 - Cash flow record as follow -up posting for different frequency term and note 2071970-Cash flow record displayed as a follow-up , however , the problem persists.

regards....