cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori My Inbox Decision Dialog JS error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, we have installed the last NW 750 ABAP (on classical DB) with SP 1 (SP2 for the UI) and proceed to the installation of the new Inbox V2 (SAPX01CA1 200).

Then we connected the new Gateway to the Backend (ECC 6 EHP 7 SP 😎 and activated the services and application. We starded a test workflow in the backend using transaction SWXF. Everything is fine, we can see the approval workflow inside the new Fiori App "My Inbox". We can add comments or files, but when we want to Approve or Reject, we have a javascript error that we can see in the Console and nothing happens then of course. The same error exists in Firefox or Chrome. We can still approve or reject directly in the backend system using transaction SBWP.

See screenshots.

If anyone could help, it would be great.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

I am currently experiencing the same problem with the "My Inbox" app.

Were you able to solve the problem?

Regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francos,

Even we are facing the same issue, We are on the same version as latest you are.

The below is the thread I raised in SDN.

Thanks

Krishna

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sven and

If you have reached the point of identifying that there is a problem in the latest version, please raise a SAP Support Message.

That is what needs to happen now to get it fixed.

SCN is not official customer support - which is what you need at this point

Rgds,

Jocelyn

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

What is the support package level for UIX01CA1 200 and SAPUI5 library version?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Masayuki.

UIXO1CA1 200 is in SP1

SAP_UI 750 in in SP2

sap.ui.version in Web browser console is 1.34.1

Regards

FXL

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi FXL,

I think you have not updated SAPUI5 after applying SAP_UI 750 SP02.

SAPUI5 1.34.6 is available.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa, thanks for the answer, I asked to install the following notes SAP UI5 runtime 1.34.6 (note 2278386) by using the procedure as described in note 2281069. As required by the SAP UI5 upgrade note 2278386 i also requested to implement the UI2 & Shell ugrade for SAP FIORI application (Note 2278604).

I will do a new test after actions took place and keep informed.

Regards

FXL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa, we have done the UI5 upgrade i explained just before. The error is still there but Ui version is now in 1.34.6.

Regards

FX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa, as a complement information, when we implemented the SAP note 2278604 concerning UI2 & USHELL upgrade the basis team encountered and had a problem during the implementation phase (see screen copy). This error concerned multiple files but the image shows the detail only for one. They had to implement the note twice. This problem was exposed in the SAP note implementation documentation and proposed as a solution to implement the note a second time. At the second try, everything was fine. We don't think that this problem as a consequence on the result.

But, if someone could explain the reason of this error and the process to avoid it, it would be great.

Regards

FX

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi FX,

In that case, you can create a customer incident.

Report an Incident | SAP Support Portal

Regards,