Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 - Resource not found issue on Launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing the following issue.

Launchpad Designer start, but no catalogs displayed.

In the console I can see the following error description:

I am running on SP16 and UI version 1.28.23.

I already figured out, that there is a oData-Service called "sap/opu/odata/UI2/TRANSPORT/GetDefaultCustomizingRequestS?" available. So my question, why is the last character missing in the inital service-call.

There is the note 2241188: Some characters of filter value get cut in oData-Request

May this be helpful?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massa,

sorry for the late reply.
We have upgraded to UI-Version 1.34.* issue is solved.

Thanks for your support.

BR,

Chris

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Have you created a customizing request in the front end system before accessing the launchpad designer? What ever changes you do in the launchpad designer (modify existing catalogs/tiles or create new ones) you have to click on the setting icon in the launchpad designer at the top right corner and then select the customizing request - subsequently what ever changes you perform in the designer get written in this customizing request.

Refer this link Setting Default Transport Request Information from Launchpad Designer - User Interface Add-On for SA...

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I don´t have any custominzing request. This is the error-message displayed in the debugger, when loading the LPD.

But, with the following note https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465... I could achieve that all tiles are displayed in the LPD.

The error-message is the same, but not effecting the usage.

Thanks,

Chris

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

What was the test result if you assign a customizing request?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG