cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing question

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have only one purchasing organization and I will like to segregate between direct and indirect sourcing. In other words there will be two groups dealing with sourcing Direct and Indirect. I want to make sure that the direct guys don't see sourcing items for indirect and vice versa. Is there way to achieve this without doing any modifications or changing configuration in ECC(We are doing extended classic scenario). Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai

I do not think you can achieve your requirement (I want to make sure that the direct guys don't see sourcing items for indirect and vice versa) with configuration.

You will need to use BADI BBP_WF_LIST to control the worklists in Sourcing. You will need ABAPer here.

Best regards

Ramki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

There's no way to limit this by configuration if they (the two purchasing group) are in the same purchasing organization.

To limit this you have to create to diferent roles one for each purchasing group and in authorization data you can maintain the values for the organizational levels of the role.

Reward points if the answer is helpful.

Regards

Jose Luis