cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM - demo presentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are about to install and configure SAP IDM 8.0. We are now planning some workshops in our organization. I have found some good presentations showing the concept but missing a good presentation with screen-shots from the system. Like: Request authorization, manager approval etc. If there is a good video demo that would be perfect! My experience is that end users always want to see how it will/could look like. As you might understand we don’t have a system installed yet.

BR, Anton Renberg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

todor_boyadzhiev
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey did you check this one?

We are currently working on such demo system for SAPDEMOCLOUD but it will take some time until it is accessible outside SAP.

Regards

Todor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have seen that one, where good but not something to show managers working with the tool.

A demo system in SAPDEMOCLOUD sounds very good! Until that is done, It's not possible to set up a live meeting with us showing a short demo?

Br. Anton Renberg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anton,

I'm not aware of any demo videos like that for IDM 7 or 8 from SAP.  Your best bet will be to work with a consulting group to build a demo for you, and the best part of that is that you can have them do it for you live.

Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. At this stage we are not planning to use a partner. I was just surprised that SAP doesn’t have a good presentation showing what I’m asking for. If I was a software seller a demo video showing the product would be one of the first things to create.