cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Base configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have activated all switches fro MDG, still I am not able to see some predefined table filled like standard change request type,......

Do I need to activate BC set ? what are the BC set ? please share with sequence ? I am MDG_FND     747.

Regards,

RT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

A BC (Business Configuration) is a management tool that allows user to record, save and share customization settings. It can contain data from one or more IMG activities. When you activate this BC set in other system the values stored in BC sets are copied to corresponding customizing tables of the system.

In MDG, once BC sets are activated system copies all the standard configuration tasks in to MDG IMG activities (ex. CR types, Business Activities etc)

Please go through the link shared in above thread which gives out the which BC sets to be activated & contains details list of activities need to follow to configure system.

BR

MSR

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Take a look at the MDG Masterguide https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/012002523100008896162015E/MDGMasterGuideMDG80_SP00.pdf

Here you will find an overview of all MDG options, the concepts and also references to the correct config and installation guides.

Cheers,

Henk.

Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you please share the Link again, as the above link is showing as Page Not Found