cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access sequence - Assign null value for the fields - V/07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Please let me know how to remove the Document structure and Document value that is assigned to the Condition fields under Accesses from the existing Access sequence(v/07).

For example, For the condition field MATNR, Document structure KOMP(Sales order -line item) ,document field PMATN (ref material ) is assigned.

I dont want to pass any value for these fields from the sales document while checking the condition record. Hence i want to remove those fields.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rakkimuthu C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot delete the fields straightaway.  Instead what you can do is select the table in which the said fields are assigned where you have the delete option.  By doing so, not only the unwanted fields would be deleted but also other required fields and you have to add it again.  But one issue is you have to foreclose all your existing open documents and create a new one after this configuration change.  Also ensure you have tested with return sale order after this configuration change.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you. As you said , there is no way to remove the document structure and document field which are assigned to the condition fields.

The reason is, hierarchy access for pricing is disabled by implementing the OSS note 1600482.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rakkimuthu C

Answers (0)