Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Note 119708 (QMCF0001) not working.

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

Please go through my below study where the scenario is completely in MTO / VC , and users wants the sales order specification to be fetched into inspection result recording.Please share your experience, if ever had countered with such an issue .

I have an MIC - NEWH_C , which is assigned to a class characteristic U_C_PCT . The MIC has same properties as U_C_PCT. The Lower and upper value derived from the class characteristics which id 0.0 to 100.00. The MIC also assigned in the inspection plan.

I have already activated the enhancement-QMCF0001 and applied the code fully from the SAP Note-119708.

In the table ZQMCF (Table made as per reference in the note 119708) i have arranged the characteristics (U_C_*) in the following manner.

PARENTCHAR   LOWERCHARUPPERCHAR
U_C_PCTU_C_PCT_EXT_MINU_C_PCT_EXT_MAX

All the above three characteristics have same properties (Char Length , Decimal Places and UOM). The three characteristics are already assigned to a 300 class.

During making a sales order the values are maintained for all of three characteristics as follow.

U_C_PCT = Left Blank

U_C_PCT_EXT_MIN = 0.12

U_C_PCT_EXT_MAX = 0.22

Now Production order has been created with reference to the above sales order and after production confirmation inspection lot also generated.

In the result recording screen of Inspection Lot, against the MIC, NEWH_C the specification was supposed to be shown as 0.12 ....0.23 % ,  but instead it shows the specification as 0 to 100 % , which is derived from the original MIC.

I have tried all effort of updating MICs and Class Characteristics , but the problem not resolved yet.

Please share your views.

Regards

DD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer KBA   2005030 - Not possible to use dependency to infer interval values for characteristic

Create procedure to infer values for these two characteristics

U_C_PCT_EXT_MIN

U_C_PCT_EXT_MAX

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmakar...

I have gone through the KBA-2005030.

Ya its true that this is not possible through configuration. That is why is i applied the note 119708.

The values against the characteristics (U_C_PCT_EXT_MIN = 0.12 and U_C_PCT_EXT_MAX = 0.22) are copied from a VC table during creating Sales Order.

Also i maintained the characteristic U_C_PCT in Sales Order configuration whose value is kept blank intentionally. Even i tried a test scenario where i entered a value against U_C_PCT .

In any case the range of values (0.12 ....0.22) are not displayed against MIC in result recording screen.

I have done all settings required to do in MIC / Class Characteristics as per the SAP note 119708.

Please let me know if there is any other way around to get the solution or anything missing from my side.

Regards

DD QM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you defined the procedure with if condition value for these characteristics?

$SELF.U_C_PCT_EXT_MIN = 0.12

$SELF.U_C_PCT_EXT_MAX= 0.22

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The same procedure have been maintained . Check the below image.

The values are fetched from a VC table , which varies from material to material or product to product.

I mean to say the values are not fixed.

Regards

DD QM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could raise this to SAP.

It seems configuration values % are not passed on to the inspection lot if these values are derived through dependencies.

Also you can use implementations of the BAdI BADI_QASDR_MASTERCHAR_TO_INSP to change characteristic specifications when you transfer a plan characteristic to an inspection lot. The specification determination rule defined in the master inspection characteristic acts as the filter value.

Tolerance Specifications in %

Refer OSS note

1465422 - Additional spec. determination rule (QM <-> VC integration)

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmakar

Actually the issue is fixed now.

There were some problem in my master data (MIC and Class Characteristics assignment) .

Also in VC configuration profile, due to which some characteristic values were not flowing from the header material to the wip material during Sales order creation.

Any how the issue is resolved and i would close the thread.

Thanks again.

Regards

DD

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

That's great, please close the discussion,

Best Regards,

R.BRhamnakar

former_member221124
Participant