cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to change timeframe in 'Continuous Monitoring Scheduler'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts
When going into the Automated Monitoring Link under Scheduling in the Ruleset up work centre, Once you have selected the timeframe lets say “Year” there is no option to select 2016, the last available year is 2015. Can you please let us know where we can include 2016? We tried SPRO->Governance, Risk and Compliance->General Settings->Key Attributes -> Maintain Timeframe Years but doesn't seem to work. Any help is much appreciated !!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishabh and Amit,

Thanks for your response. This setting only affects the Timeframe in Master Data e.g. Organization. Please let us know how can we change the timeframe YEAR in Continuous Monitoring Scheduler.

Any help is much appreciated!

Regards

Jubin

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to refresh the Powl.Go to transaction se38 and execute the program 'POWL_D01'.

Give APPLID = 'GRFN_AM_SCHEDULER' and again execute.

Select all the result entries and click on 'delete query' and now check the scheduler again.

Regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Smita. It worked fine

Much Appreciated!!!

Regards

Jubin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jubin,

Could you please send the screen shot of the scenario you are facing here. Which version of GRC you are using ?

Regards,

Rishabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishabh,
Thanks for your response. Here you go... In the below screenshot, 2016 isn't available and needs to be added

Regards

Jubin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The version that we are using is GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jubin,

you can update the time frame under GRC->General Settings->Key Attributes->Maintain time frame years.

check the parameter -"Time frames in the future" and update it as per your compliance need to see the current and future time frames(year).

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jubin,

I tried this in my system,

SPRO->GRC->General Settings->Key Attributes->Maintain Time frame Years->maintain Timeframe Years in Past and Maintain time frame years in future(Here I gave 3)

After that save this settings and the results are

Please let me know if this help you.

Regards,

Rishabh Sahu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishabh, Amit,

Thanks for your response. This setting affects only the Master Data e.g. Organizations. Please let us how the YEAR can be changed for Automated Monitoring scheduler timeframe

Any help is much appreciated!

Regards

Jubin