cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData GetEntity Output Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed GetEntity with deep structure which contain 4 table inside the header structure

i triggered GetEntity with inputs, DPC is working fine er_entity data is populated with data but i'm not

getting the output in browser i have checked MPC model is declared properly i have no idea what is

the issue.

Regards,

Lokesh Srinivasan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor

Hello Lokesh,

When we implement GetEntity method, we can back map only single response as output ( i.e., a flat structure containing your response data. We cant map deep structure directly ).

In order to get all those 4 tables in the output of GW response you need to implement Expand Entity/Expand Entity Set.

Please follow the below for the step by step details ->

Regards,

Ashwin

former_member228514
Participant
0 Kudos

I did the same way but Item data not displayed on the Odata output even though its' populated in the ER-entityst internal table.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1 - you are not getting any output in browser- does that mean you are not even getting an error message ? or the output you are seeing is wrong . Any dump in back end or front end ? did you check gateway error log . Did you check back end error log ?

2. ER_ENTITY can hold exactly one record in it(means no multi row things) . OData is EDM design, it not like a web service which accept some input and gives some output. Provide more inputs so that mates can solve the issue

Sree