Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM skipping certain demand

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In CTM  the global settings profile , profile settings are all perfect , but while running the CTM run is not picking

-rather skipping demands - out of 50 products it is skipping 8 products, so the demand for 8 products remains unaddressed , causing loss to the

customer, that is demand is there , he can fulfill those demands manually but the system is not respecting all demands it is skipping.

How do i address those skipping ? and make CTM anti skip

thanks

rahul ohio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RO,

Go into //CTM; select the profile, and execute demand simulation; review the results.  Are the demands included?

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

yes out of 10 demands - 3 demands were included and the rest of the 7 demand  send by  retailers and dealers from there non sap system (DMS/web connect system ) was not included.

despite there sending.

if i trace back the flow of demand, it comes from external non sap environment and it should enter the infocube in BW  or ECC , so the first port of entry for demand into SAP is either ECC and/or BW/infocube- from there it gets extracted to DP.

Guess i need to go to BW and ECC and check, the route that demand makes its way  from start point ( retailer)  to port of entry into SAP to CTM point. acquires significance

but DB do not break the suspense by giving inputs, i will do some sherlock holmes job . i just felt it is an interesting issue  worth sharing

Former Member
0 Kudos

RO,

Before you go on your quest, make a quick check to see if CTM was intended to plan for these demands in the first place.  Check your Demand Selection Profile. 

CTM in standard will be drawing its input data from LiveCache.  So, your configured CTM demand elements should FIRST be viewable in //RRP3 in most solutions.  Only after you find that these demands do not appear in //RRP3, should you then direct your investigations into how //RRP3 is intended to be populated.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

point taken

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

that product is not visible at all in rrp3

so it has not been CIFed from ECC, or it got stuck in the bridging interface.

you gave me insights into how the product flows..that is what i was curious to know.

from this point i can take care .. thanks DB.

Answers (0)