Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM 12 - Layout dump due to field "Person Responsible"

former_member308137
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am using T code QM12 , in Layout I want to add the field " Person Responsible" however system give me DUMP, (ABAP Prog- SAPDBQNQ).

As per development team, person responsible is not available in QMSM table so it give dump. As per my understanding there should be freedom to select any filed and it should work.

Need your valuable input here, cant we use " Person Responsible" in QM12..? Is this as per the SAP standard or something we need to work on this so that that field should work.

satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I believe it should not result in "Dump" for any invalid entries added by user is standard transaction QM12. Have you done any other enhancements for notifications task processing partners?

In QM12, there is a partner screen, which normally has two standard input selection fields like "Department Responsible" and "Person Responsible". The F4 list added to these screen contains all the partners allowed. But for specific notification type, this list is normally filled in by the allowed values maintained form the below config -

SPRO ---> Quality Management => Quality Notifications => Notification Creation => Partners => Define Partner Determination Procedures => Assign Partner Functions to Notification Type ---> Here you can see for your notification type -

i) what is the partner determination procedure added [which is in -turn added to all allowed partner types]

ii) what is the 'Person responsible' partner type added.

iii) what is the 'Task Processer' partner type added.

If for your notification type, you are picking all the combination correctly, as suggested in the Config, then there shouldn't be any dump. So please double check with ABAP team once again and share the feedback.

Thanks,

Arijit