cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records in /SAPSLL/CORCTS missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a custom function module to pull HTS & ECCN info from SAP GTS customs declaration.

Below is the high level logic I am using.

• Get the GUID_POBJ from /SAPSLL/CORREF for the REFNO = invoice number from feeder system
  • Get the GUID_CUIT from /SAPSLL/CUIT for GUID_CUHD= GUID_POBJ from above step
  • Get the GUID_CTSNUM from /SAPSLL/CORCTS for GUID_POBJ= GUID_ CUIT from above step
  • Get the ECCN=EXSID and HTS=EXSID for STCTS=XXXXX from /SAPSLL/CTSNUM for GUID_CTSNUM= GUID_ CTSNUM from above step.

For some numbering schemes I do not see any records in /SAPSLL/CORCTS even though I can see the HTS and ECCN on the custom declaration item details (control and general data tab).

Shouldn't all the document tariff codes be visible in table /SAPSLL/CORCTS (Document - Customs Tariff Numbers: Non-Country-Specific). Why would some of the records be missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas and Dave for your replies.

Thomas, Yes all products are classified correctly through and are in the validity period. The same are seen on the customs declaration (HTS & ECCN)

Dave, We don't have "country-specific" numbering scheme and table /SAPSLL/CORCTSC doesn't have any entries.

Is there anything which I maybe missing in configuration because I can find entries in /SAPSLL/CORCTS for HTS and ECCN in Development system but not in Quality system.

Regards,

Nilesh

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

Looks like you didn't consider the factor of nubering schema, it is in association with the legal regulation, and is maintained in IMG.

Regards,

Derek

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Could it be possible that some of your Numbering Schemes are marked as "country-specific"?  In that case, the records would be in table /SAPSLL/CORCTSC.

And of course, /SAPSLL/CORREF is a header-level table, so you may find multiple entries in table /SAPSLL/CUIT for each entry; therefore make sure that you are allowing for that, and not using SELECT SINGLE.

Regards,

Dave

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

are all your products classified correctly?

Regards,

Thomas