Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not remove the inspection

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please help me to solve this issue.

In QA32 the  inspection lot with status INSP RREC SPRQ QLCH.

When I try to do UD to complete the inspection ,here comes the problem

I have check it . the error shows:

Only 0 serial numbers entered instead of 1

Message no. IO304

Diagnosis

There is a serial number obligation, so the number of serial numbers must equal the number of serial numbers in the material document.

You can post the operation only if you entered the correct number of serial numbers previously.

System Response

Depending on the context in which the error arises, the system continues processing, or the required function cannot be performed.

Procedure

You have the following options, for example:

• Check that the serial numbers are entered fully.
  • If necessary, display an error log.
  • If necessary, contact your system administrator.

Can anyone give some suggestion?

Thank you!

BR

Miriam Zhao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhao,

I see one inspection lot 40000000056 where it's system status is INSP RREC SPRQ QLCH. This means, UD was not applied to this inspection lot. And the other inspection lot 40000000041 having system status as UD ICCO SPRQ QLCH. I think you haven't complete this UD part on this new inspection lot as the sight serial number is not being picked. Is that correct? If so, try to add the SL No and check.

Please can you double check this issue as there are two different inspection lots which may have confused you.

Thanks,

Arijit

ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

May be you can reverse the goods movement and thus inspection lot will be cancelled ? Then fresh GR can be done with correct data . I remember once i had assigned serial number in inspection lot directly .But I can not test that currently .

Thanks

Ravi Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miriam,

It seems that your FG material is managed with serial number.

A serial number shall have be entered during the good movement that have created the inspection lot.

The system shall request a serial number at the "result" entering phase (icon next to Defect in QA32, or go to Edit->Serial numbers).

The serial number you enter at this step shall be the same as the one in the MM document linked to your inspection lot (you can find the MM document number if you look to the inspection lot details)