cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two envelop bidding for service procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please explain two envelop bidding process for service procurement.

Is it same for material and services both?

Could you please provide ur explain and material if any

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ravi Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Are you referring to the SRM functionality.. If so please post this in the SRM forums for a quicker response.. This is for SAP Sourcing..

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

This content is related to one of the Strategic Sourcing functionality, that is two envelop bidding (Without fund management) for tending process to identify suitable bidder / supplier to place the Contract order for Govt. Sector / Public sector organizations.

I am new to this functionality and my client want to implement the same.

That's why, I have raised this request for basic information about tow envelop bidding and its related configuration for services as well as material procurement.

Appreciate your quick response.

Regards

Ravi

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This application does not support two-envelop bidding.  There are some process steps that you can do and possibly some configuration in order to accomplish what the customer is interested in.  For example, you can run multiple rounds (or completely separate RFx processes) and initially get the technical aspect of the process completed and then run a second round or completely new RFx for pricing with only those collaborators that have a need to know as well as only having only the related tabs available for each process. 

Thank you,

Rosemary