cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS: 500 SAP Internal Server Error - terminiation: RABAX_STATE

0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I have an issue where some Users have started to receive the below error message immediately after they successfully log into ESS.

I must mention the Users in question had no prior issues logging into ESS and navigating around until recently.  I have not come across any system changes that would cause this error and I must point out this does not affect everyone.  It only seems to be affecting one particular Personnel Area which has 3 Users assigned to it and another User from another Personnel Area.  All other Users in the same Personnel Area as the other do not experience any issues with ESS access.

Has anyone come across this error message before or have any idea where I might look to resolve this issue?  All investigations so far such as SAP configuration checks and User account checks have come up blank.  I thought it might be a recent change to configuration at first as all 3 members in the same Personnel Area are affected and have been since a similar time frame from once having previous successful access but this other User who is in another Personnel Area makes me think this is more of a User Account issue as no other in his Personnel Area are affected.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please have a look at the below error, might help you

RABAX_STATE error while runninAbap Webdynpro in... | SCN

PROFILE_NOT_FOUND using MSS Add on | SCN

Personal Profile application in ESS throws error | SCN

Error while accessing ESS in SAP portal | SCN

Error in ESS-NWBC while accessing personal prof... | SCN

please check for any dump in ST22--- check with basis

what happen if the users who are having issue tried login into the other user's machine (vise versa) are they still getting the same error

after they got this error have they every managed to log on to the ess successfully ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pls have a look at this post as well

0 Kudos

Thank you Rahul HCM for your reply.  I have looked over the links you provided and will also forward them to my Basis Team too for their review.

Half of my battle is determining if it is a system configuration change that may have gone in recently that may have caused this issue (but if so why does it not affect more Users) or a User account issue (which I have to find out what changes may have been made to these accounts etc.).

Much appreciate your response.  Hopefully will be able to reply back with a resolution.

Cheers,

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pls can you answer the below

what happen if the users who are having issue tried login into the other user's machine (vise versa) are they still getting the same error

after they got this error have they every managed to log on to the ESS successfully ?

you have told that you have checked user account, have you also checked user parameter & roles as well.

pls ask your authorization & security team about running PFUD in that system?

what happens if you copy that EEs in to QA or dev to test ?

can you give SAP_all & SAP_new for those users who are getting the issue & try what happens

if it is working for one then not working for others then 90% it is user account issue -- check for decimal setting in user profile as well

waiting for your reply