cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: Multi user request is not considering EUP fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We have disabled manager field in EUP and it is working forrequest type  New/Change account with request for self/Others  but we are facing an issue while raising a request for multiple users.It is asking us to enter valid manager field values but we don't have HR/LDAP integration to populate the data and also Managers id's are not existing in GRC.So we are not able to proceeding further.

Please suggest me to resolve my issue.

I appreciate your support.

Thanks and Regards,

Sushma M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you Nihal and Rafael.

I have maintained Account validation parameter 5021 as NO then it is not validating manager against the user id.

My issue got resolved now.

Thanks and Regards,

Sushma M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

I think SAP Note 1806141 - GRC 10.0: EUP not supported for Multiple Users
requests
will help you to understand your issue,

Regards,

Rafael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for your quick response.

I have reviewed the note and note says that we need to create custom code for multiple users request to consider EUP set up.

But currently system is forcing us to enter manager information which we don't want so check related code is existing in our system.

Not sure do we need to disable the code or any configuration set up we need to do.

Thanks and Regards,

Sushma M

0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

Kindly check if this note helps: 1734119 - UAM : Unable to perform change request for multiple user

The note says it is applicable for template based requests, but I do not think there would be difference with it.

Regards,

Nihal Shetty