cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachements in FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have to create button in PO create/ change  ,which is capable of selecting file from user desktop and save it . We are using FORM GUIBB . If anyone has worked on this scenario .Can you please guide, how to achieve this requirement .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa Bakshi,

please use the displaytype fileupload.

There you get the UI element you need to get the information of the document.

The storage needs to be done in your application itself.

If you want to store some more attachments you can use the Attachment RUIBB.

regards

Heike Leopold
Development FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Heike for your reply .

Can you please elaborate what you mean by "displaytype fileupload"  and "Attachment RUIBB."

I could not find much in google . I ma new to FPM.Can you please provide more details .Thank you ..

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa,

please read more about the displaytype Fileupload in the webdynpro documentation which is a UI Element called FILEUPLOAD.

The attachment uibb is an RUIBB described in the cookbook as well within capter 2.3.3.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-61783

regards

Heike Leopold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Heike . Will check it..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heike ,

I was able to use FILEUPLOAD , but this method is useful for uploading Data .

My requirement : User to be able to upload attachments and later view or download. My understanding is,that I would have to go for RUIBB   as per cookbook .I followed below steps ,but could not achieve result :-->

1. Created OIF FPM application having component "FPM_ATTACHMENT_WRAPPER".Window name = "Attachement Window" .
  2. Created Config ID for this component linked and attached Feeder class ,having "IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST" interface .
  3. QUES 1: What values should be selected for storage type and KPRO document setting .
  4. QUES 2 : Right now on executing only list view is appearing . There is nothing coming for attachments . do we still have to use FILEUPLOAD function.
  5. QUES 3: Can u please share some sample code ,ie how file

Got some information for storage type sin below link.

Kindly advice .thank you for your help till now .

SAP Content Management - Link between SAP Objects and originals - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN...

My Current Output :-->

List Feeder class output is coming,nothing is coming for attachments . Kindly help.Thank you .

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa,

please check the webdypro applicatin FPM_TEST_ATTACHMENT_OVP with the configuration ID FPM_TEST_ATTACHMENT_ECM_OVP where you can see the different possibilities to store the data.

You can store in KPRO or within ECM which are storage possibilities provided by SAP.

For more information about them please read the cookbook or check the documentation of the components.

Regards
Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you .

This has really helped ,but I got Errors for ATT_PHIO " content data not found"  , from below FM screen shot , .

I created my custom Feeder classed based on below forum , but getting new errors for class ATT_LOIO ,

Reason: Default values not coming in "Created by" column  for which I am figuring out .Will keep you posted, once i find solution .thank you .

Attachment RUIBB - Content data for "ATT_PHIO" ... | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is resolved . Was passing wrong name in "KPRO PARAMETER" .

Issue is resolved by creating custom Class and and redefing the method GET_ATTACHED_DOCUMENTS and simply copy + pasted the code from the super class except the call of the   GET_URL_FROM_KPRO.

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

I thought that you do not have to copy the existing feederclass but use the one which is there.

The url for the object should be relevant if you want to view the object.

regards

Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heike ,

Thank you for reply .

Yes , I maintained entry in required table and I could use standard feeder class .

I have further requirement which is very urgent ,where I would need your help .

All these attachments saved in FPM applications , KPRO setting .

We are creating PO from FPM front end application and attaching attachments .

Now when PO is created into SAP  using BAPI_PO_CREATE1 in SAP and we can see data , but these  attachments , we need to pass to SAP , so as to see in ME23N.

Can you please tell, how we can save attachments from FPM application to SAP .

Thank you so much

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa,

sorry, but I  have no idea how to make it. Perhaps you can raise a message on the component for the transaction ME23N and ask the colleagues if they have a solution for your attachment issue.

regards

Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heike,

I have raised ques,,but not getting answer . In general , do you know,,how we can upload file into SAP from KPRO.

former_member338569
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Heike,

Can you provide me how to create the folder in KPro for FPM attachment.

Below folder that I created is from the link that I showed at below.

Creating a KPRO Content Repository - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

May I know the KPro parameter Name is refering to which field in table SOFFPHIO and also the KPro Parameter ID.

I am getting error when i trying to attached the url.

I getting Error when I try to upload attachment.

Below is the SAP note that I had implemented as per all the people have be given in scn. But it still didnt work.

Appreciate you can assist me on this issues.

Thanks.

Regards,

Gim

former_member205613
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Gim,

this seems to be a bit difficult as a content Category with transaction OACT needs to be added where the repository is added to.

There are some more steps to do to create and use your own kpro structure.

I have created a document for that but I cannot add it here.

Can you please provide me with your mailadress and I will sent it to you

regards

Heike

former_member338569
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member338569
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Heike,

My email address is hanfu.gim@gmail.com.

Thanks and appreciate for your help. Looking foward for your reply.

Regards,

Gim

former_member338569
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Heike,

I try to sent you few times my email address but it keep deleted. I dont know what happen.

My email address is hanfu.gim@gmail.com

Thanks and appreciate for help.

Regards,

Gim

Answers (0)