Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Order Item Condition Amount at Mass Level

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

At my client side, client create the quantity contract for a sister concern company and almost 33 branches create the sales order with reference to that quantity contract with in a month.

So at the end of the month there are more than 300 sales order and delivery documents.

As it is a sister concern company so before the billing rate are revise for the contract or you can say that rate are not decided in the initial of the contract, a dummy or previously follow rate will be incorporated in the contract and same is copied to order and ready for the billing.

I want a mass change so that in a one go make change of the price at sales order item level, kindly guide.

Looking for the gurus feedback.

regards,

imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Just trying to understand-

the prices must have been stored to a condition type and when prices change then during billing it will pull the latest prices. Not sure why you have to mass update the price ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are ways to cater this.

1. Go for LSMW/BDC Recording.

2. Go for mass change of new pricing from VA05.

3. Go for SDO1.

4. Else by using FM SD_BULK_CHANGE develop Z* upload program to change condition records in bulk.

Choice is yours, go for whatever suits bests your need. If you need further help on this, do let me know. Thanks.