cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Real Estate Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am fairly new to SAP and we as an organisation are looking to implement Real Estate Management. Has any body got any user guides or documentation they are will to share with me? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony!

SAP help:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/9a/60d0531d8b4208e10000000a174cb4/frameset.htm

or book written in German: Immobilienmanagement mit SAP

KR,
Andrzej

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Best thing to do in a situation like this is to hire an expert with REFX experience.

Explain him/her your business scenario and request him/her to give a system demo for few of your major business processes. Once convinced you may go for full fledged REFX implementation.

REFX offers integration with Project system, Asset Accounting, Plant Maintenance, Open text, Cideon which further enhances its functionality, as a consultant I suggest you to start with out of box solution initially and then adopt integration with other modules.

Cheers,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Congrats, you're about to start an exciting journey

In order to enjoy it and perform your implementation as smooth as possible I would recommend to contact local SAP office, local SAP Service Partner(with existing SAP Real Estate practice) or SAP RE-FX expert. This will guarantee quality of information and documentation provided, and save you a lot of resources and efforts.

PS. Please keep in mind that SAP Real Estate solutions have strong country and industry specifics/differences.

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure you want to implement Real Estate Management or Flexible Real Estate Management.

Regards,

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks its Flexible Real Estate Management but any information would be good at this stage.

regards,

Tony