cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer User determination not working with GetAgent

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to do user determination for MDG customer, For that we are trying to use Getagent but it is not working for us. We have made the configuration but somehow Workflow (WS54300004) is not supporting because when we are going for decision table, it is not having CR step number instead simple Workflow steps due to which decision determination would fail.

Please let me know how can GetAgent can be worked.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't get your issue. If you use WS54300004 the Workflow steps are preset in the binding of the agent rule. Values 1 Approval, 4 Revision After Rejection, 5, 6 and 7 are used.

The CR it self does not have a step number.

In BRF+ you use Appication MDG_BS_ECC_CUSTOMER_WF_CUSTM and Decision Table: GET_AGENT.

So which step number are you using, when it fails, and how did you fill the BRF+ table.

I suppose you are using the standard USMD_WF_AGENT enhancement implementation MDG_BS_CUST_WF_AGENT_ERP.

Cheers,

Henk.

0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

Thanks for reply. We are now using WS54400001 and are maintaining Customer Code in Get_Agent, With this WF is triggering successfully. Issue is coming moment we put other fields, like Sales Org, here WF does not get trigger.

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

I don't know the specifics about the WS54400001 workflow. But these not Rule based workflows (for BP/Customer/Vendor) work in general like this:

Step 1 is done in the main workflow and is generic (so you can;t use any organization unit in agent determination like sales org or company code. So I'm sure why it is working in your first case will Company Code is filled with 0001.

Based on the org. units on you request sub. workflow are started for each unique org. value. So if you would have 2 CC and 2 SO. 4 Parallel branches are started. Each branch has a unique index (part of BUS2250 key). To get the parallel brances method CL_MDG_BS_CUST_WF_SERVICES-->READ_ENTITY_DATA is used (you can test to see what branches are created and how it is related to which org. unit).

MDG RBW Agent determination uses badi USMD_WF_AGENT. And the implementation for customer is MDG_BS_CUST_WF_AGENT_ERP. In this Badi implementation  the index of the bus2250 key is used in combination with the same method CL_MDG_BS_CUST_WF_SERVICES-->READ_ENTITY_DATA to determine the relevant org. unit for this WF parallel branch. Then the agent is determined using the BRF table (so a combination of 2 org. units is not valid).

But to be sure how it exactly works it is best to debug the USMD_WF_AGENT implementation and see what parameters are put in the BRF+ context before the BRF+ function is called.

Problem is that the agent determination is already done in your WF. Put as long as WF is running you can simulate with testing class method  cl_usmd_wf_ssw->find_path_processor.

Cheers,

Henk.