Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order is not getting udpated in QM Order

former_member308137
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am creating  QM notification ( for Customer - copy of Q1) with reference to customer sales order. Sales Order no is getting updated into the QM notification as well.

I am creating QM order from same QM notification however Sales Order no & item no is not getting updated into QM Order. Once QM order is created then I can add it but I hope it should get updated at the time of creation only.

Please suggest if I need to do any set up to get the Sales Order details in QM order.

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

SPRO-- Quality Management --> Quality Notifications --> Overview for Notification Type.

Select the corresponding notification type (ex Q1 Customer Complaint)

Select the screen areas in the notification header.

Checkfield 'Screen type object' is assigned.

Also check SM30 Table V_TQSCR_2 reference subscreen is defined

Also refer OSS note 810004 - Reference objects of reference documents are not copied

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member308137
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks for reply. I have already done with above setting and Sales Order is getting copy in Notificaiton under Referance Object tab.

Requirment here is I am createing the QM order from Notification itself and its created successfully as well however its not updated with Sales Order number and item in QM order.

Please suggest how we can automatically update Sales Order No. at QM order level.

Regards,

Satish

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This was the initial posting

Sales Order no is getting updated into the QM notification as well.

It's good now you have reference object in quality notification.

Now are you creating QM order through QK01/ QK04 with reference to quality notification or QM01  Notification--> Functions-->Order--> Create?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member308137
Participant
0 Kudos

HELLO,

I am creating the QM order by QM01  Notification--> Functions-->Order--> Create.

Please suggest what I need to do to get sales order number in QM order.

Satish

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As I know QM order will have the reference of quality notification and quality notification will have the reference object as Sales document.

Purpose of QM order as a cost collector for nonconformity costs for example, warranty costs, costs for investigating customer complaints, costs for processing returned materials, and so on.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar