cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate LDAP credentials in SAP Fiori Launchpad Login?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I want to know how can we integrate LDAP credentials in SAP fiori launchpad login page so that the LDAP/Active Directory user credentials can be used as login credentials in fiori launchpad. Is there some way to achieve this kind of requirement?

Or how can we bypass launchpad login? Or how can we make a demo user without logging on fiori launchpad like the one in https://www.sapfioritrial.com/ ?

Thanks.

Regards,

JC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JC,

Check if this thread helps - SAP Fiori LDAP Integration

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

LutzR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JC, you could do

• SPNego Authentication (SSO) from Domain-PCs to Gateway Server (Fiori). This would need a SAP SSO license
  • You could integrate Fiori into an existing SAML2 SSO Scenario if you already have an existing SAML2 Identity Provider (IDP) up and running. This would do without a SAP SSO license.
  • You could use an SAP Secure Login Server as SAML2 IDP that process LDAP Authentication and provides SAML2 SSO to the Gateway Server. This would need a SAP SSO license.
  • You could integrate Fiori into a Portal and use MYSAPSSO2 ticket based SSO. This would do without a SAP SSO license
  • You could rollout client certificates to your domain PCs and do X.509 Authentication. This would do without an SAP SSO license

There are probably a few more options that currently do not come to my mind.

To have some kind of demo access you could setup a new SICF service or alias and provide it with fixed demo credentials.

Cheers,

Lutz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lutz,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will get back to you once I tried your suggestions and mark it as correct answer if ever. By the way, how can I setup a new SICF service for the demo access on Fiori launchpad?

Thanks and Regards,

JC

LutzR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JC, in SICF just create a new external alias "mydemo", let it point to target element /default_host/sap/bc/ui2/flp and supply credentials on the logon data tab.

Call this alias using https://myhost.mydomain.com/mydemo.

Regards,

Lutz