cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cenvat Clearing gl a/c should be DEBIT in MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

In standard sap system  Cenvat clearing a/c will credit in excise invoice and debits at the time of MIRO entry then both will get nullify, but business want Cenvat clearing gl a/c debit with inventory itself. can some one suggest how can we achieve this?

ex: standard SAP system works as flows:

MIGO : Inventory gl  a/c   DR        100    

GR/IR Clearing a/c  CR     100

J1IEX  :  Cenvat BED , SED AED    DR   12.50

Cenvat Clearing gl a/c     CR    12.50

MIRO  :  GR/IR  Clearing gl  a/c  DR  100

Cenvat Clearing gl a/c  DR   12.50

Vendor a/c         CR    112.50

Business requires it to be :

MIGO :  Inventory gl a/c  DR 100

Cenvat Clearing gl a/c  DR  12.50

GR/IR  Clearing gl a/c  CR   112.50

J1IEX :   Cenvat BED.AED,SED   DR   12.50

Cenvat Clearing gl a/c   CR   12.50

MIRO :    GR/IR Clearing gl a/c   112.50

Vendor gl a/c         112.50

Please suggest.

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rakesh_goenka
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

This is something which is out of Box and you will have to use PnC to achieve what i m trying to explain.

Ideally this Situation is not Possible.

Regards

Rakesh Goenka

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Is it for import purchase order?

Regards,

pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardha ,

they want it for all procurement processes like Domestic. Imports there won't be Cenvat clearing affects and customs will post to GRN.

Regards

Ram

rakesh_goenka
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

It is through the Condition's Type's that the Clearing Account gets picked Up during MIGO and the Value to be Captured in GR IR Clearing Account.

What Business Requires is that in BSX and WRX , you will have to maintain Cenvat GL besides GR IR Clearing GL so that Certain Value of GR/IR gets Posted to Cenvat Clearing GL.

Try to get it done through FI-MM Integration.

Ideally we first Capture Excise During MIGO and then Post Excise by J1IEX Posting. But Since Business Require you to have a Split Value for GR/IR Clearing Account During MIGO then you will have to do it through FI-MM Integration.

Assign Points and Close the Thread if the Answer is Useful.

Regards

Rakesh Goenka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh ,

Thanks for your reply ,

its confused me  If it is condition types means : do you need to create condition types and add this to pricing? BSX,WRX obyc setting works based on valuation class in the master data  then how it will work ?can you please some more light?

Regards

Ram

rakesh_goenka
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Yes you are Correct BSX and WRX, OBYC Settings are based on Val. Class.

What I have suggested is a work around for your Business Requirement, Success of which is dependent on Correct Mapping.

Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh ,

I have one more concern even how the tax value will get post to cenvat clearing a/c?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is no where possible in the Standard SAP. You can only split WRX if you require during GRN. I dont see any other option.

In Pricing concept, what ever condition type you use in Pricing procedure will be added to Material cost and can be posted to separate GL account provided if the Pricing condition type's Condition category a Delivery costs.