cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"500 Internal Server Error" recieved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

I've installed solution manager 4.0 and dedicated this server as our central SLD. It was configured and working fine until our consultant patched it from SP 9 to 11. In the beginning, dispatcher and server would come up but none of application would start. therefore, I've re-deployed all application. now, not all but some of application will come up. for SLD applications, I've manually started it since it didn't start automatically. But when I tried to access SLD using IE, I get following error message.

---

Application error occurred during request processing.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: Deployable object sap.com/tcsldwd~main containing the requested application Main is disabled on the server. Use the administration tool to enable the application.

Exception id: [00306E039A0D005C000000330000514000042EE0A27DCC26]

---

I looked through visual admin and config tools but could not find any information. could anyone shed some light on this?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.In visual admin,Go to SID-->services--->deploy.

check server tab on the screen and see if <b>sap.com/tcsldwd~main</b> is started or not.May be teh service is stopped .try start application.

check the same under Dispatcher also.

2.In visual admin ,go to SID-->services--

>SLD data supplier.

go to CIM client test tab,check the square box with the component <b>sap.com/tcsldwd~main</b> and save.May be that service has to be enabled manually.

3.Try CIMclient test and trigger SLD data transfer.Both should be successfull.

If everything is fine,it should work.

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the info but the problem still exists so giving you 2 points. further more, the j2ee server does not start due to re-deployment of some applications. I'll post more information when restore is complete.

thanks.

Message was edited by:

Paul Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Goto CONFIGTOOL and change the mode of the J2EE instance .

regards,

Pravash Raikar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

<u><b>Error: 500 Internal Server Errors<b></u>

Description: <b>The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.</b>

Possible Tips: Have a look into<b> SAP Notes – 804124, 807000</b>

regards,

kanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you solve this as i have the same problem.

I patched solution manager 4 to sp 11 but none of the applications start automatically. I've re-deployed some of them but there are still some applications that will not start.

prashil
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/f4/1a1041a0f6f16fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Might help you out!!!!

Regards,

Prashil