cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Proxy to JMS Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here my Scenario is From GDS to IBM Sterling AS2 via PI. So from GDS to PI we are using Java Proxy and from PI to IBM Stering AS2 we have to use JMS (ActiveMQ). So can anyone tell me the process we have to follow for creating this scenario.

I mean the steps should be done at Java proxy level like creating destinations? and is there any need to write coding for processing of messages? and coming to JMS we opted to use JMS because the IBM Sterling team is also having that adapter. So what i need here is if the java versions are mismatched then will the errors occur and the process for clearing the version issues and if any?

Can any one give me an idea for these........?

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanya,

Refer the below link for Java proxy sender side implementation

For JMS ,you going to send XML message to IBM sterling so JAVA version mismatch should not be problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any coding part at Java Proxy for Interface registration in JPR and all

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanya,

Guess you need to add servlet to send proxy.

The link has clear explanation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you Raghuraman but i already gone through that link but what i'm thinking is whether we need to write code as per our interface.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you need to create the structure from there a code logic to send it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So how can we write a code to that can you explain me in brief....

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanaya,

you have to generate and deploy.

One more example for your reference

SAPTechnical.COM - XI - Java client proxy scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Java proxy code is required for GDS related interfaces. GDS will have JPR layer (XI adapter) on it used to communicate to PI via Java proxy call.

Refer my blogs on GDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add SAP GDS will have its standard content that has to imported to PI and use for mapping enhancement and customization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are absolutely correct Ganesh......

But i just want to know if the details to do if there is no standard content available

Thanks

Kumar

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lavanya,

If your not using standard content all steps should be onde as per link I believe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks . I understand the process like this .

Create a Java server proxy in PI based on the outbound service interface

But I have doubts in the following areas

1 . How do I make this the GDS system aware about this proxy so that it can communicate to PI

2 . If I want to use the JMS adapter to pass the data that i received through the proxy,I do I do that

Thanks

Lavanya

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanya,

1. You need communicate using the Channel giving the JPR endpoint.

2.Configure a receiver JMS channel to send the data to JMS queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating own Java proxy by yourself in PI wont work with SAP GDS.

All the proxy configuration should be done in GDS system using CTC wizard. during this time all XI exchange profile / user settings, end points  will be defined in GDS.

For sending data to 1sync data pool via JMS - as mentioned by Raguraman - create the JMS receiver channel with required MQ details.

Keep in mind  - 1 SYNC will always accept the data (XML format) in standard 1sync format - (Here comes standard SAP content to play)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....

I want to know without creating proxy or Generating Proxy the how the data will reach PI from GDS.

In general case after generating Proxy some Classes will be generated and we need to create projects and then we need to write a code to call the JPR to process the message.

But how it will call the JPR to process without generating the proxy for Outbound Service Interface.

Thanks

Kumar

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanya,

As per my knowledge, for GDS no need to create proxy structure, but code needs to be written

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghuraman,

Ok no need of Creating Proxy for GDS because of its Standard Structure.

But how can we write a code to call the JPR

Can you explain me the process to write a code for our Interface.

Thanks

Lavanya

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanya,

In which case u require,

Sending or Receiving?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

I need for sender case only and on the receiver side we are using JMS...

Thanks

Lavanya

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lavanya,

Procedure

Create an Archive with Java Proxies

1. In the ES Builder main menu, choose Tools → Java Proxy Generation.
  2. In the second step in the wizard, choose Create New Archive.
    Caution  If you select an archive that already exists here, it will be overwritten during generation. 

3. Follow the wizard's instructions.

Change an Existing Archive with Proxies (Regeneration)  

1. In the ES Builder main menu, choose Tools → Java Proxy Generation.
  2. In the second step in the wizard, choose Change Existing Archive. Java proxy generation recognizes which service interfaces already have proxies in the archive so that these proxies can be regenerated as well. You can only regenerate proxy classes for the entire service interface.
  3. Follow the wizard's instructions.
Result

Java proxy generation creates J2EE Beans and proxy classes in the specified archive. The generated beans comply with the EJB 2.0 standard.

You can use Java proxies to implement J2EE applications on the Application Server (Java).

More information: Java Proxy Runtime

Check the SAP provided link below

Generating Java Proxies for XI 3.0-Compatible Service Interfaces - Managing Services in the Enterpri...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghuraman,

Then can you explain me about the steps involved in writing code.....

Thanks

Lavanya

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lavanya for the code the first link I shared has clear details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

Ramkumar...Can u plead tell me whats the process we need to follow for GDS sender side I.e., Client proxy for GDS....

Really we don't need to write coding for that....

What's the process we need to follow at sender side...

Thanks

Lavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the below blog - technical documentation, most of them will be done by basis