cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZMHF (urgent correction) - Issue Please Help!

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have an issue which is driving us crazy

When we create a ZMCR (change request) we input a ZMHF (urgent correction) into the scope.

The change request gets approved and then we "handover to development". At this step, the urgent correction change document is automatically generated which works fine. However, when accessing the change document it says:

"The task list was not created successfully in SAP Change Manager or the task list is not active. Possible causes:

1. You are not authorized to create a task list in SAP Change Manager
2. You are not authorized to activate a task list in SAP Change Manager

3. The system landscape in SAP Solution Manager has changed and the task list is obsolete

4. The task list has been closed in SAP Change Manager"

Now, I know it's definitely 1 or 2 because it works for me (I do have higher authorization though). However, I have checked the access of everyone else and I'm 99% sure they have all the correct authorization to do this! The only thing they don't have is SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW which we don't want them having.

The users also performed a SU53 and the errors in this are not even relevant. It's stating they don't have ZMHF_06 in B_USERSTAT auth object. However, this is to update the change to "Production Approved" status...which has nothing to do with creating a task list and is nowhere near the first status that is used.

I'm at my wits end and can't figure this out.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks
Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone.

The trace worked. I think the issue was auth object AI_LMDB_OB which is strange.

I forgot to say that this always USE TO WORK for users and suddenly stopped working one day (and the roles definitely hadn't changed). Anyway adding the above seemed to work.

B_SMAN_WPL was already ok (I had already checked this).

This is now resolved.

Cheers

Shaun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

This error comes up if the Task list related Authorizations are missing for the user doing "Release for Development" in the RfC.

Check whether the Roles /profiles for the specific user has the Authorization object B_SMAN_WPL with value 01 (create). You can compare it with your user id for the same Authorization object.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

in my experience the SU53 is almost useless in SolMan ChaRM, since there are many unnecessary authorization checks, like the status check you found.

I recommend to perform an ST01 authorization trace for the user while he performs the action:

Start the trace with button "Trace on" and do not forget to switch the trace off afterwards.

You can see the results with button "Analysis".

Best Regards,

Christoph