cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpack items of a delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a delivery which we want to delete, but when we try to delete it system throws a message that the items are already packed and cannot be deleted. We have to delete this delivery so that we can delete its correcponding sales order too. Please suggest how to unpack the items in order to delete the delivery. Or if you can suggest me an alternative solution, it will be great.

Thanks,

NK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you created a handling unit for the packed goods (find them in the document flow), call the following BAPI:

BAPI_HU_UNPACK

Once the HU is unpacked, you should be able to delete the delivery.

You can also use BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CHANGE to delete the delivery.

Remember to call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after.

Leonardo De Araujo

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in 4.6B and we don't have the BAPI that you are talking about. Moreover, i'm not looking at an option where i have to call my ABAPers. I'm looking for a functional solution here.

Thanks,

NK

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, misunderstood your question, here it goes...

Go to a delivery VL02n (or VL02).

Go to packing.

You will see the packages (Handling units) and its contents. Select it and click on the button UNPACK. Once Unpacked you should be able to delete the HU selecting it and clicking on the button on the right (delete HU).

Once it is done for all items (the screen should be the same for all so the packing view is centralized), you should be able to delete the delivery.

Hope this helps you,

Leonardo De Araujo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

did you try from VL02N?

select materials and click on pack Ikon which is of Brown Color.

After clicking button you will be in PACK screen.

there is delete assignment button on left hand side of scrool bar.

Just click here and save the delivery.

Then you can delete delivery.

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestions. I was able to unpack the items from the shipping unit and was able to delete the shipping unit, but unfortunately, i'm still not able to delete any of the items from the delivery because now the system is saying "Item 000010 has already been picked and cannot be deleted ".

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, if already picking is done, then you have reverse picking transaction too

try to do LT0G

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas, I'm not getting any list in LT0G for my delivery and warehouse number ! Can we try something else ?

Thanks,

NK

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One step ahead...

If your installation uses WM Warehouse management, you may need to reverse the TO.. Check if you have an TO created in the document flow. If yes, you will need to cancel it (transaction LT0G).

if you don't have WM (and therefore TOs), all you need to do is to go in VL02N and click on picking. Remove the pick quantities from the pick columns.

Save and you will be fine,

Leonardo De Araujo

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Document flow of the delivery. There get the TO numbers.

You need to use the TO number in the LT0G, assuming you have them.

Please read my previous post.

Leonardo De Araujo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

are you using WM? If not as mentioned by Leonardo, go to VL02N and remove pick quantuty and save. Then you can delete.

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of your responses. This delivery is not having any TO created. So i deleted the picking quantity and then deleted all the line items from the delivery. But still when i'm trying to delete the delivery it is saying that "Delivery still contains shipping units" and i'm not able to delete the delivery. I think with your help, i'm pretty much closer to it but i guess this is the last step that i need to do. Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

why you have deleted line item separately. Once you remove picking qty, save delivery. again go to VL02N and enter same delivery and delete.

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it ! I deleted the shipping unit too. Thanksa lot for your help. I'm awarding you points. Thanks again.

Answers (0)