cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with EDI sep. sender

0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Scenario is B2B AS2 to file. (ie,  AS2 -> EDIsep RCV   and   EDIsep SND -> File ). I have added required details in TPM also in B2B Home.

This scenario was working fine.

I added a new entry(new identifier) in TPM and removed it later.

Surprisingly, after that I found the messages are not reaching EDIsep SND channel from EDIsep RCV channel.

(ie, the messages are flowing in first flow(AS2 -> EDIsep RCV) successfully as usual (with status Delivered) but send flow shows no sign that a new message has arrived. I mean, for second flow, there is neither messages arriving nor showing any error in EDIsep SND channel)

Can you please give me an idea how to approach this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

The inbound flow is quite tricky. I also faced this issue.

1) First flow will be the Dummy interface (AS2 --> EDISep Rcv) which is working fine for you.

2) Second Flow -- Make sure in the Sender EDISep channel you mentioned as below screenshot.

Instead of 850, you can give your EDI Transaction name.

Also, in the ICO you can see the SWCV will be coming blank for first flow(as dummy interface). So, you need to make sure the second ICO is also having blank SWCV instead of the actual value in that. This is important as two flows will be working in sync to each other.

Let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish S,

I think that behavior is due to not well format in your EDIFACT flat file. Check file on EDI to XML converter or open with some EDI editor like EDInotepad.

Cheers,

Roberto.

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are you using EDISeparator  in outbound flow too? please explain a litle bit your scenario...

Cheers,

Roberto.

0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

This is an inbound AS2 flow.(EDI Message is coming from Third Party to PI).

Inbound AS2 has 2 flows.

1. AS2 -> EDI Separator Receiver

2. EDI Separator Sender to File.

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

What is the configuration that you have setup in your receiver and sender channels for the EDI separator?

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

The scenario was working fine. After adding Identifiers in TPM (B2B Home), I am facing this issue.

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

I can only speculate without seeing your channel configuration but my guess would be missing the setup for the TPM module.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I have included these modules already.