cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document EDI not recognized by Seeburger Classifier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a document EDI with version "002001AAA" in the document EDI, but the Seeburger Classifier in XI don't recognize the version, but if I change the version to "002001" in the document EDI, the Classifier works correctly.

I change the variabla AnsiVersion in the Mapping Designer of Seeburger, but the Classifier in XI, not recognize this

The problem with the version "002001AAA" is that this data sends by the client in the document, I need that Seeburger Classifier recognizes version "002001AAA" as"002001" and executes the map, somebody me could help to know me how this becomes?.

Greetings,

Hervey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolve this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I have configured the Classifier in the module, the problem is only when the version in the EDI file contains letters "AAA" with the number of version, if the version is only numbers, the classifier works correctly.

Thanks for your help, I post a ticket for this case.

Greetings,

Hervey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you said you changed the classifier mapping. did you try to run the map in the "Testing Environment" of the Seeburger Mapping Desinger?

I guess you know, if you change your mapping you need to create Mapppings_user.sda and the new classifier map should be called something like AnsiX12_XXX (XXX for your company)

Hope this helps.

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

My problem is not in the mapping designer, the map works correctly, but when I deploy the map to XI in the Mappings_user.sda, in XI, the Classifier not recognize the version 002001AAA, I try with the name 2001AAA in the map name, but don´t works. If I change the version 002001AAA to 002001 in the document EDI, the classifier works correctly.

Greetings,

Hervey

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 questions:

Do you have a 1:1 mapping for the new version?

When you run your testfile in the classifier map in the Seeburger Mapping tool, does it find this 1:1 mapping?

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have 1:1 mapping, the same mapping works with others EDI files, with the version "002001" in the segment GS.

If I teste the mapping in the Mapping Designer works in version "002001" and "002001AAA" from EDI file, but in SAP XI, the Classifier don´t execute the map when the segment GS from EDI file, say "002001AAA", but if I change the GS segment to a version "002001" in the EDI file, the map executes.

I try change the name of the map, and change the code of the map for replace the variable "AnsiVersion$" for "002001" and don´t execute, only works when I change the EDI version in the file.

Greetings,

Hervey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel & Hervey,

sorry my question is not related to your context.

I am hardly trying for some info on EDI implementation using Seeburger adapter,but I havent got any.If any one of you explain end to end process in implementing EDI with seeburger I really appreciate it.

thank you,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel & Hervey,

sorry my question is not related to your context.

I am hardly trying for some info on EDI implementation using Seeburger adapter,but I havent got any.If any one of you explain end to end process in implementing EDI with seeburger I really appreciate it.

thank you,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

funny...I don't know why it got posted twice..sorry for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you also set the classifierMappingID in the module chain for the module SeeClassifier?

if you did this also, you might need to open a support ticket.

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes if classifierMappingID is set in the module chain for the module SeeClassifier, there should not be ther error which is mentioned..,

Going back to the 1:1 mapping once you change the document name just make sure that map also have the new name...seems trivial but some time we forget this

)

Probably you can undeploy the existing mapping_user.sda and deploy the new one.., Opening a support ticket to seeburger is the last option.

Let us now the outcome if you get rid off this error.

Regards

Piyush