cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wily Introscope

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I need to install Wily Introscope Agent on some servers to monitor an upgrade OS process among them.

Is it possible to install the Wily Introscope  without using a Solution Manager system? Once the servers do not have SAP systems installed yet.

I was wondering that i could  do this:

- Install Wily Introscope Manager

- Install Wily Introscope Agent in each server.

or

- Install Wily Introscope Manager one server

- Install Wily Introcope Agent in the other servers and connect them to the Wily Introscope Manager.

What do you think?

Thanks

M'a

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marilla,

This is 100% possible.

You need to install SAP Diagnogist agent on your server first. After you install SAP Diagnogist agent on server install Wily Agent for Diagnogist angent and once you have this agent you can monitor host direct in Wily enterprise manager or through SAP solution manager.

If you want in detailed steps how to do it let me know I can help you on this.

Regards,

Yogesh

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Marilia,

Yes you can install the Enterprise manager and wily agent manually and monitor the usage of CPU and process in the webview portal without having a solman system.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav

My scenario, the systems do not have SAP system installed yet. We need only to monitor the operation system processes.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as already mentioned, yes you can.  

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to run SOLMAN_SETUP -> Basic Configuration > Configure CA Introscope again and managed system setup parameters for willy .

Mass configuration of the wily introscope settings -> "enter system parameters"  (managed system setup) is possible if you have the SP12 version or newer.

Run initialization of Wily Agents  on Solman server.

Thanks

Rishav