Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update LIKP-VKOIV for inter company billing

former_member405498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Due to incorrect configuration maintained in OVV9- Assign Organizational Units By Plant for inter company billing process, the sales org determined in LIKP-VKOIV is incorrect. This is causing the inter company billing to fail. is there any way to update LIKP-VKOIV   using FM or an OSS note.

i have more than 100 documents like this and since regular invoice is carried out its tedious job to reverse all the subsequent documents and re create the delivery.

Thanks

PM

Message was edited by: p m

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

The only correction report I have seen related to LIKP-VKOIV was for STO and for a really old version (4.5) on a specific issue. Basically it was direct update of LIKP, then you had to set manually the delivery status (if applicable, and regenerate the billing due index.

From note 338922 - Analysis note for cross-company transactions (delivery) pt.14 it appears that a correction report for LIKP-VKOIV is not provided by SAP to customers.

To correct existing deliveries that are incorrect due to incorrect Customizing settings, contact SAP Support or your SAP consultant.

If you have an option to reverse and start with new documents, I would suggest to use it. Unfortunately the business would be really upset with 100+ corrections, so I doubt that they would agree.

Sorry about bearing a bad news.

former_member405498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina

Thanks for your reply! can you please provide me the correction report if you have it handy.i will try that report in the Dev system and see if i can use it or modify and use it.

Thanks

PM

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot use the correction report from note 379176, which I mentioned as illustration. It is for a different release and is for a completely different scenario.

In your case, as I understood, it is cross-company sales (order->delivery->goods issue-> customer billing->inter-company billing) and the report was for STO->delivery->goods issue->inter-company billing.

A lot of things were changed in document processing since version 4.6, so even if you try to use it, it would probably cause even more problems than you currently have.

former_member405498
Participant
0 Kudos

understood. thanks for your time.

Answers (0)