Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM: Support team is not available

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have added a new Support team in our ITSM, but when searched this is not displayed. For example, we have created a new business partner 455 in PPOMA_CRM, but when the same is searched in the UI, support team -> search partners -> Account ID is 455, it is not displayed. As a result of it, I could not assign tickets to this newly created team. Could you help me to understand the cause and help me fix the issue?

BP 455 is available in PPOMA_CRM

It is not displayed in the Incident.

Thanks,

Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check if you had maintained the org unit properly and check if you have display access to B_BUPA_RLT authorization object as *.

Thanks

Rishav

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Could you please tell if there is a way to check the maintenance of org units? While saving the data, it didn't throw me any errors, so I am not sure how to check it.

Also, I have SAP_ALL, so I assume it has enough authorisations.

Thanks,

Dinesh

former_member570797
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked it again in PPOMA_CRM. While double clicking the org unit, I get the message "Business partner 455 does not exist". But as you can see in my first message, the business partner is assigned next to the org unit. Not sure what could be the cause.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Please maintain it and save it again.

Further check in transaction bp your organization unit whether it is coming there.

Thanks

Rishav