Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPS11 - Assign user to selfservice.xssqlcc artifact

patrickbachmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I'm trying to perform this step as outlined on page 940 of SPS11 SAP HANA Administration Guide.

"Assign the new technical user to the selfService.xssqlcc artifact. "

I can't seem to figure out how to do this.  Nowhere within user ID am I seeing an option for this.  Can anybody help clarify this step?

Thanks!

-Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_devarajan
Explorer
0 Kudos

This needs to be done as a separate step in the XS Admin application and not in the user maintenance screen. Refer to the steps in the below link:

Set up the Technical User for Self-Service Tools - SAP HANA Administration Guide - SAP Library

patrickbachmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I've done through the web IDE and following same steps, I do not see the 'artifact'.

suresh_devarajan
Explorer
0 Kudos

In the Rev 110 installation, I can see the selfService.xssqlcc object both in the web IDE & also in the HANA Studio under the 'Content' folder.

You may want to make sure the package sap.hana.xs.selfService.user package is available and artifact selfService.xssqlcc is present in it, in the 'Content' folder of HANA Studio?

Also, is the user ID you are using has the roles sap.hana.xs.admin.roles::RuntimeConfAdministrator andsap.hana.xs.admin.roles::SQLCCAdministrator?

patrickbachmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Suresh, I have finally located it!  I thought I could search for it but search did not work.  When I drill down into it as you explained I'm able to open it.  It looks like I have successfully assigned the user to the selfservice artifact.  It says it is invalid however because it is inactive mode.

-Patrick