cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE Sender: Error during processing local bean: localejbs/CallSapAdapter

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are testing a IDOC_AAE Inbound(to PI) scenario on a PI 7.3 SP4 from ECC. When Idoc is triggered its throwing below TRFC error in SM58.

>> ECC Side:

Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component:

sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad

>> PI Side:

Channel Error:

Processing error = Error during processing local bean: localejbs/CallSapAdapter

NWA Log/Trace for this error:

[JRA]serverExceptionOccurred. Server XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PIX, Managed_Application_Thread_66, connectionId=7-cfsappix.cfilg.cfiorg.net|sapgw00|XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PIX, Exception: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app, BC-XI-CON-IDO) Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.af.idoc.inbound.IDocReceiverBean.onCommit(java.lang.String) method on bean instance com.sap.aii.af.idoc.inbound.IDocReceiverBean@68eb8fe2 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app*xml|com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.ejb.jar*xml|IDocReceiverBean in application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app.; nested exception is: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocRuntimeException: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: Error during processing local bean: localejbs/CallSapAdapter (raised by system PIHOST|ECC_PI_IDOC)

com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: Error during processing local bean: localejbs/CallSapAdapter

We tried the below:

- End to End configuration Basis + PI.

- Re-Created Icos, Channels

- Checked logs in XPI Inspector not much found

- Checked couple of links in SCN.

Can you please check the above error and let me know if you have any solution for this.

Many Thanks,

Venkata Y

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos
JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is not a production server (you said it's POC) you could try increase tracing levels of

• com.sap.aii.af.idoc
  • com.sap.aii.adapter
  • com.sap.conn.jco (handle with care, could cause massive log impact)

You also should check if xml validation at IDoc sender adapter is turned off.

Cheers

Jens

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you get an error when you do RFC destination connection test?

0 Kudos

No errors in End to End connectivity.

But Just to add meanwhile, I connected the ECC to another PI system of same Release and levels and configured the scenario. It works fine and the triggered idoc is received on the PI side. 

So I see a problem lies in the previous PI box. All the config is exactly same. Now I am still in analysis of the root cause.!

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

• First check inboundRA is up and running and status green
  • Is your sender IDOC_AAE communication channel in healthy state without any errors, is not stopped? try restarting the channel and test the interface.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please check necessary configurations for IDoc_AAE. Refer : https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiSvaL4ho...

Further if problem persists then please look this : Configuration of inboundRA in the Java IDoc_AAE Adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Bibek

0 Kudos

Hi Bibek,

Thank you for the links and docs, i have gone through and verified my current setup. It matches. May be the problem still is un identified, but looking.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If your configuration set up is as per the how-to-doc, then can you please re-import the IDoc and redo the ESR+ID objects ? Give it a try and see if it's resolved.The following thread addresses a similar problem.

Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in com&nbs... | SCN

Thanks

Bibek

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suspect you might have to update your patch levels. I'm recalling this from an old experience in 7.3. Ofcourse this, provided you have followed all the steps for connection properly and this is not a scenario where things were working before and have broken recently.

Regards

VM

0 Kudos

Varun, Thanks. I agree the Patch levels are low, but for this scenario, it has been live and working in the landscape with same Patch Levels, we have been working on a POC here in this case, and need to be on same Patch Level, We are migrating to PO from this directly.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Is the program id maintained in TRFC in ECC is same as inboundRa maintained in PI NWA ? and also please check the gateway host and port parameters in trfc as well as in nwa.

Br,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Thanks. This was also verified initially.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Did you point to  XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PIX destination in the PI sender IDOC_AAE Channel?

0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

Tested this but no luck.

Regards,

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Varun,

Try re-configuring everything and check once.