SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit limit field not appearing at the time of CA creation

0 Kudos

Hi,

for te filed 'Direct Debit Limit' I changed in the customizing 'Change view"Maintenance View for field grouping (Bus. Partner Method) from Display to Hide and it woks OK because the fields didn't apeard in contract account.

After that I changed agin viceversa fom Hide to Display and the probleme is it doesn't apeard those fileds in contract account...cuold you help me and tell me what am I doing wrong??

thanks

Mercedes

Message was edited by: William Eastman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mercedes,

You can check these -

• The behaivour has been configured with any contract account category specially. And you are trying to check this with a different CAC.
  • Check whether direct debit limit flag is still check for the paying company code.
  • Check whether you have used the relevant paying company code in the contract account that you are trying to display.
  • Otherwise, have a thorough look in the CA field modification SPRO node again.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mercedes,

You can check these -

• The behaivour has been configured with any contract account category specially. And you are trying to check this with a different CAC.
  • Check whether direct debit limit flag is still check for the paying company code.
  • Check whether you have used the relevant paying company code in the contract account that you are trying to display.
  • Otherwise, have a thorough look in the CA field modification SPRO node again.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

thanks Roy for the answer!

the problemwas that direct debit limit flag wasn'tactivated  the paying company code.

Regards.Mercedes