cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP error com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: reject HostKey

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey all,

iflow created for SOAP to SFTP scenario in HCI tenant.

on running the scenario by sending SOAP request, the error coming in HCI monitoring for this iflow is: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: reject HostKey <IP address of SFTP server>

from my local desktop system, using filezilla, i am able to connect to this SFTP server using username and password.

some queries related to receiver SFTP communication channel in HCI :

1. in receiver SFTP channel, there is only username field - so how to specify the username and password in receiver SFTP channel - if password is not to be specified, then how will HCI connect to SFTP server - what is that extra setting/configuration needed to make the HCI tenant able to access the SFTP server.

2. how to get this error resolved?

any ideas, thx. all helpful replies will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

What authentication mode have you selected in your receiver channel? I guess you might have selected a private key based authentication which is why you only see the username field and not the password.

Regards

Varun

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stewart,

we did a SFTP-SFTP scenario,Below are the steps for certificate we followed

1. Considering SFTP server is already set up, get the known hosts file of the SFTP server and
    deploy it in HCI (Shown in below section)
  2. In the Sender component please select this key as certificate in Certificate based
    Authentication mode.
  3. The public key of the HCI (shared by SAP – unique to every tenant) will have to be
    imported in SFTP server.