SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer as vendor whereas vendor is based on FI Module & Customer is in FICA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to validate or reconcile the customers are also acting as vendors in FI module, AR invoices are delat by FICA.

Open Invoices are in FICA and Open Vendor Invoices are in FI(Accounts Payable). we are using FICA stand alone not any industry specific.

Thanks,

AC

2 REPLIES 2

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please elaborate on what you're trying to accomplish from a business perspective?

In FI-AR, the Account Group and Billing Type are unique if you wish to post to FI-CA.

For Vendor payments, you would have to create one-time vendors in order to make outgoing payments.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

sorry for the delay.

The customer also acting as vendor but the problem is Accounts Payables are part of the FI module where as Receivables are taken care by FICA.

in this situation if I want to find the open invoices of Receivables against the payables of the same customer who is also a vendor , how I can pull the data to gather so that I can clear/net off between payable & receivable

Hope I have given the clear business case, do let me know if still any more information is needed.

Regards,

anilaa