cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification related Suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I trained in SAP BW & worked on SAP Business Objects. I am having 1.5years experience.

I am interested to do SAP BW Powered by HANA Certification. So plese help me out of this.The things I want to know are following below.

Can I do SAP BW Powered by HANA Certification directly or In early I want to do any basic certifications on SAP BW 7.4?

Which certification is suite for me SAP BW Powered by HANA or SAP BW on HANA? Give me suggestion

Cost of Certification: ?

Can we prepare by own to atten the certification Exam?

Suppose If I prepared by own meant where or in which site I will get the study materials?

If anyone having study materials or (DUMP) which will useful to clear the exam meant please give ur contact number or EMail ID.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mithunchakravarthi,

under URL https://training.sap.com you can find the BW-related trainings and certifications.

Here you can also see which options you have: costs, dates, etc.

The certification pages usually also contain example questions, so you can see which certification suits you the best.

Best regards,

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laszlo,

Thanks,......... Can u please suggest me where I can get Study Materials.

Best Regards,

Mithun

Laszlo_B
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mithunchakravarthi,

contact the Help Center of the Training and Certification Shop, where you can ask how can you purchase the books.

Best regards,

Laszlo