cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Provision Variant issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As there is no trip provision variant for Kenya, I am planning to copy it from 99- international.

However, the users from Uganda will also use the same travel management system, So, does that means I need to copy two trip provision variant from 99-international for Kenya and Uganda and then do the complete Travel config for both the country?

I understand that, more than one trip provision variant can, be defined for a country.

But not sure whether employees from two countries can use the same travel management system (where there is no legal/country specific functionality required for request/planning/expense)

Thanks!!

Regards,
AB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

problem to use only one fro two countries is the currency. This is on trip provision variant level. So I guess you need at least two different ones.

But as fas as I know (no time to check) you can copy 99 - and do all configs and the copy to another trip provision variant. "To re-use your setting for the next own trip provision variant".

Best regards, Sigi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello AB,

if you check feature TRVCT (transaction pe03) you will find in the standard delivery (client 000) more than 10 trip provision variant only for germany (This is necessary for public sector germany: BAY (bavaria) has other settlement rule/per diems etc. than BAD (Baden Würtemberg/Region Heidelberg-Stuttgart) .

Solutioin: In feature TRVCT is a difference in the 'Employee Grouping for Travel Management'- this will be maintained in HR Infotype 0017. So every Personelnumber with (techn. name) PTZUO: BAY will be settled with trip provision variant DY (=BAY= bavaria).

A different company code might be the usual criteria for different trip prov. variants.

And: Sigi's Argument is important: Both countries have different cuurencies. And travellers should be settled in their home (company code-) currency.

So it's recomendable to create two different country versions.

In ERP Travel Management are no standard solutions for both countries available. The legal requirements for Travel Management in Uganda/Kenia are unknown for us.

BR

Klaus