cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while sending test messages from PO 7.4(Send Test Message)

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am testing scenario jdbc to RFC(Single Stack) by send test message option and getting below error.

No sender agreement configured that matches the message's header fields (sender party: "", sender service: "abc", interface: "http://aaa.com SI_XYZ_OS", receiver party: "*", receiver service: "*")

PS: I have tested payload in message mapping which i am triggering through send test message option and it success.

Kindly suggest on this.

Thanks In Advance !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you all for the valuable inputs.

Issue resolved with dummy change in ICO. Now i am able to trigger data successfully.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

May be PI has cached any old version of the ICO, the next time you can try to refresh the CPA cache.

Regards.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gaurav

Check that the iFlow/ICO is configured correctly matching the values of the message header fields. If you are using iFlow, make sure that the deployment is successful by either checking the deployment logs or logging into the the Swing client and checking that the ICO is generated correctly.

Successful message mapping test does not necessarily mean that your scenario is configured correctly.

Rgds

Eng Swee

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

I have tested once and it was successful when i have developed ICO. But now i am getting error with the same payload and details.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Try to respect the case sensitive of each field. How are you testing your scenario?, do you introduce elements in the DB or how?

Regards.

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I have checked case sensitivity of each fields and it is looking fine.

As i have mentioned in main discussion, i ma using send test message option of PI RWB.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

While triggering dont give anything in receiver party leave it empty and in receiver service give your actual receiver business system which is mentioned in your ICO under receiver tab.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

After testing the ICO ,did you make any changes?also ensure anyone else as well didn't do any change.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

If you are trying to send test message from RWB check the below link :

Br,

Manoj

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I am using 7.4 and there is no such option available to set the URL. I can use ICO directly.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please put the screenshot of the ICO and the also the screenshot of header details in RWB.