cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COA for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We manufacture a chemical and could store it for a few months in the warehouse. When the customer sales order drops in, we inspect the chemical (inspection type 10) and then have the COA print out for the chemical with the results of this inspection. Do I need to have a certificate profile in this case and if not, then how do I decide what I am to print on the COA ?

Thanks

GS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GS,

You have to check what is the business need. For example -

a) Do you need to print QC for Deliveries using QC20?
b) Do you need to print QC for Inspection lot using QC21?

c) Do you need to print QC for Batches using QC22?

For Case b) and c) you need to create certificate profiles is QC01, maintain Certificate profile assignment in QC11/QC15 and process QC manually.

For case a) you need not maintain certificate profile, but you need to maintain other setups -

SPRO -----> Quality Management => Quality Certificates =>

1) Output Determination -

a) Define Access Sequences for Output Determination - Create access seq and Condition table.

b) Define Condition Types (CTyp) for Output Determination - For Application area V2 (Shipping), different output types are available like LQCA, LQCB, etc. Or, create the custom type.

c) Output Determination Procedure

i) Edit Output Determination Procedure - For application area V2, create different procedures and link CTye in control data.

ii) Assign Output Determination Procedure to Delivery Item Category - For item category, select the procedure you created above.

iii) Define Partner for Each Output - Maintain the allowed partner, against whom certificate needs to be raised.

2) Process Output -

a) Set Print Parameters [For Shipping Point]

b) Assign Print Program to Output Type/Medium - Select the print program & Forms linked to the output type.

c) Define Output Types with Certificate

In this case, you can check 2)b) and update the right form, program for printing your COA.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. I know all of that. My specific question is if I can use 10 inspection lot origin in the COA profile in QC01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can use inspection origin 10 (QHERK) in the header of certificate profiles.

BR,

Dieter

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on your initial question, I understood that - in case if you do not need certificate profile, then how to control the details of print output. Hence was my reply.

In case if you need to print COA with certificate profile in QC21/22, then you can surely add the inspection type 10 in profile.

Answers (0)