cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDQty in Vendor Return Delivery using VL60 in EWM IBD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to create Return to Vendor Delivery from EWM system. Once the Inbound Delivery in EWM is GR'ed, we click on "Return to Vendor (Ctrl+F4)" and this calls VL60 transaction in ECC.

Now, I select Return Quantities and will enter the reason in "Reason column."

However, when I try to enter qty in "FDQty" column, system is not allowing me to do it.

Say for example, Inbound Delivery qty is 10 and I want to create return delivery for 1 or 2 qty (partial qty). So, when I enter "FDQty" as 1 or 2, system is throwing error "Difference Qty specified is not between 0 and 10." Can you please suggest, if there is any setting present in config, so that it will allow me to create return deliveries for partial quantities as well?

FYI: I am able to create Return Delivery for full qty and facing error only when I try to create for Partial qty.

Thank You,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please try in the following ways to return the partial quantity

If you complete the putaway against the IBD

in that case, go with return PO in ECC along with configuration setting for the delivery type ' RL '.

If you do the Goods receipt only , and stock in GR staging area

Return the GR and apply the process code to adjust IBD and again do the GR for the partial quantity.This can update the preceding document ( ECC IBD ) also as per our process code selection.

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C K Reddy,

Thanks for your reply.

But, we need to process return to vendor only from EWM and your suggestion to do it from ECC will not work in my case.

Thank You,

Ravi